Thursday, August 23, 2012
Home »
» Waxing by Peter 50% off during August -
Waxing by Peter 50% off during August -
Meltage offers a waxing service in a non-beauty salon environment. Using top quality Perron Rigot wax giving a clean hair removal process with minimum pain. Pricing is on a sliding scale depending on the amount of hair to be removed. Peter is trained and qualified to Habia approved standards, registered and insured with Beauty Guild.
Check out www.meltage.co.uk I am qualified professional male therapist keen to give you an excellent body massage,which reduces the muscular pain and body ache, boosts energy after a hard working day. I offer massage for men and women. This is not a sexual service. Swedish Massage
Indian Head Massage
(use of esentiaql oils as requested)
Benifits to Include
Relaxaion & Help to combate insomnia
Stress Relief & Muscle Toning.
Promotion of Nutrients & Toxin Removal.
Eases Inflamation & Muscle Strain.
Also Aids the breakdown in fatty tissue
Feel the Difference after one Treatment
@ 40.00 per hourly session.
Also Professional Hairstylist.
With held numbers will not be answered, Also please note this is a non sexual service.
Bookings Friday Saturday Sundays,( evening app on request)
I invite you to Bella Beauty Brighton to get a friendly service in the comfort of your own home or in my home based beauty room.
I can offer you to make you more beautiful than actually you are and to give you the best appointments to fit in your schedule.
Just
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment